I am a positive person! I don't like negativity, I approach everything as something to be learned from and that makes it a good thing even if it is challenging in the moment. This year there is so much to be thankful for, but in a time where everyone wants to focus on the bad circumstances around us instead of celebrating the true meaning of the Thanksgiving holiday I have decided to share what I am thankful for with you.
1. I am thankful for my family! I am thankful for my husband's family which is now my family and I am thankful its growing in numbers!
2. I am thankful that this year I get to spend Christmas with my family, and that we are in a position to be able to afford that.
3. I am thankful for my husband's career and all the work he has put into it over the last year, even when its hard and challenging he plows through.
4. I am thankful that a Chaplain at Fort Benning took a chance on me as a volunteer Marriage and Family counselor right out of school and his confidence in my abilities to be an effective resource for our community.
5. I am thankful for the friends I have made and the support network that I have been able to grow in my time at Fort Benning; without them I would be lonely. I am also thankful for old friendships that continue to blossom!
6. I am thankful for my puppy who keeps me constantly on the move! Life with her is never boring!
7. I am thankful for my health and my physical being! I have never been stronger than I am right now.
8. I am thankful for my faith and how it guides me.
These are the things I am grateful for! I am loving life right now even if it is hard sometimes there are great things in my life! Comment below with somethings you are grateful for this year!